[LACNIC/Politicas] Nueva propuesta LAC-2018-14 / Nova proposta LAC-2018-14 / New proposal LAC-2018-14

Nicolas Antoniello nantoniello at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 22:44:41 -02 2019

Hi Luis,

As you may probably know, lots of traffic does not mean lots of addresses.
Normally the ones that consume more IP addresses are those who provide
connection services, not those who provide data alone.

And the fact that you imply that RIR registries (like PKI repossitories, IP
allocation database, reverse registries and whois itself) are not being of
much use nowadays reflect the need for fixing that and for maintaining
coherency about data stored.

Lastly if you just don’t care about all that (not your concern you’ve
mentioned) let me ask you why you’re being so mean on not having a policy
that may, at less, better that.
‘Cos as far as I’m concerned we -don’t care- protecting an IP space that’s
already exausted, right?

Regards,
Nico