[LACNIC/Politicas] Nueva propuesta LAC-2018-14 / Nova proposta LAC-2018-14 / New proposal LAC-2018-14

Luis Balbinot luis at luisbalbinot.com
Wed Feb 13 00:46:12 -02 2019

I'm not being mean, I'm being real. I don't see how this policy will
do more good than harm.

Should we release a policy that will ease the depletion of our
remaining address space? In exchange of what exactly? A cleaner RIR
database with coherent data? That's not enough reason in my opinion.

I'd like to hear the opinion of other operators.

Luis