[LACNIC/Politicas] Mensajes inapropiados y malos entendidos

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 22:09:05 -03 2019

Hello Ariel

Well done for your email. I think most people that actively participates
here intend to build better policies for the good of the internet and
sometimes by the used words may look something personal towards others
with different opinions, but in fact isn't.
I think if we all focus on discussing the content of proposals and
supply it with data and experiences that may help well to keep the
discussion in a ordered and cordial manner.

Regards
Fernando