[lacnog] Usando originAS del WHOIS para aceptar prefijos

Arturo Servin arturo.servin en gmail.com
Mie Ene 3 13:50:02 BRST 2018

I think that it would be better to push for RPKI adoption and then RIRs
could use that data to populate the origin field in the Whois.

Using whois and rpki as authoritative source could lead to inconsistencies
later.

But YMMV.

Regards
as