[LACNIC/Politicas] Sobre propuesta de transferencia de recursos IPv4 (LAC-2009-04)

Antonio M. Moreiras moreiras at nic.br
Mon May 10 14:00:04 BRT 2010

Hi Scott, thanks for clarifying... I was looking for it in the current
policy, and policy proposals...  Is it correct to say that it was a
proposal from ARIN staff, and that it is not directly linked with the
policy itself? There is only one comment in the public consultation
(http://lists.arin.net/pipermail/arin-consult/2010-April/000160.html)
and it proposes a very restricted version of the list, something based
on consults, like a simplified whois... Do you know if there was some
discussion regarding this service in any other place?

Do you, or anyone, know of other services similar to this offered by the
others RIRs?

[]s
Moreiras